Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Has anyone ever fell out of love with someone then their feelings came back?

I love my partner but not the same as we used to. I don't know why this happened, I was very happy and suddenly just felt like this overnight. How do I get the feelings back, I don't want to split up.Has anyone ever fell out of love with someone then their feelings came back?
only time can fix that 1. u can't make ur self fall back in love wit him.





happened with me once and i tried everything to get the feelins back bt it wouldn't work so i gave up.





we went our separate ways and saw each other about a month after and BAM!!! the feelings were back.





dnt worry, things will work out.


try doin stuff u use to do together, that might help a little





this might even b a sign dat u two aren't meant for each other


GOOD LUCKHas anyone ever fell out of love with someone then their feelings came back?
True, feelings of love can fade, but true love never dies. You cannot push yourself to love somebody again and it may take you time to realise that you have fallen completely out of love with your partner or that it has only faded and needs some rekindling. Try to get things moving by spending time alone with each other and give it time. However, there will come a time where you will have to say yes, or call it quits






My girlfriend fell out of love with me, it was a long term relationship so I took it pretty hard whe she ended us. A month or so later, she contacted me lettig me know her feelings returned. We're together again, 2 month in.





Could you imagine life without this guy, if so don't let him go. You love him, maybe you used to be enfactuated, loved up ? These feelings fade, love lasts :)
I think you should talk to him and explain what you are feeling and let him know that you don't wont to break up with him. You just don't understand what you are feeling right now
well may be that your not spending enough time together or your just not showing that you really love each other.



get a life with him and don't cheet!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment