Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it possible to fall in love after meeting someone once?

I was in texas visiting my sister and my last night there we went to a dancehall and I met this guy. He taught me how to dance and talked with my sister and her fiance. He politely asked if he could hang out with us and my sister and her fiance said yes. I road back to their apartment in his car and we were talking. We cuddled and talked the last few hours before I had to leave for the airport. We kissed a couple of times. Since then we have been texting and calling each other every day for over a month. We have become pretty serious, very quickly. He is in the Navy and stationed in San Diego. We say I love you to each other and how we can't wait to be together again. When we disagree and get mad we talk it through and solve the disagreement. This all just seems too good to be true. Someone tell me if this is possible? Am I living a dream or can this really happen? Can I truely fall in love with someone this fast?Is it possible to fall in love after meeting someone once?
Try not to put so much pressure on yourself.





Just go with the flow. We waste so much time analyzing, trying to make things fit our idea of what life ';should'; be like. There is no script. Good or bad it is all good if you get what I mean.





But to answer your question. Most definitely Yes.





I knew the moment I met her that we would be together for the rest of our lives. Now we are married with two beautiful kids and incredibly happy.





=)Is it possible to fall in love after meeting someone once?
i definitely think its possible to fall in love with someone after meeting them once. i mean only you would know if your in love but i don't think your living a dream. your just one of the lucky ones. Hope everything works out the way you want it to. = ]
of course you can! there is no certain amount of time that you need to spend with someone to fall in love with. just enjoy it!
why not? i mean come on! u don't fall in love by counting the number of times you meet. from what it seems like, u too have a great understanding. so i say 'Good Luck'!
You can for sure,but it can be other than love.
LOL, are you serious? LOL.
Sure it is. However, keep in mind that it may not be the person exactly that you are in love with, it may be the idea of that person and what you have him built up as in your mind. I was in your position sort of, I met a guy who was on leave from Iraq back in january. He was a t my sisters house one night, he was her boyfriends brother. almost instantly i thought i loved him. we spent about 4 days together attached at the hip and then he went back to iraq. we talked everyday via internet i sent him gifts, letters, etc. i thought for sure i was in love with him and vice versa, we had even planned to live together once he got back home. trust me, i got the butterflies, the pounding heart beat every time he called me, etc. once he got home, he seriously turned into be someone else. completely different than how he was when i met him, he was heavily interested in getting drunk and high every night and had no time for a relationship. what im trying to say is, althouth it is very possible to love someone after having met them once, also keep in mind that you really do need to be in someones presence and spend time with them to really get to know them! i felt used after all of this, like i was just his pastime while he was away. but your situations different i mean hes not in iraq. best of luck!!
Yes it's possible, if you think you've found just the one then feed the relationship what it desires. It might end up being one of the best things that ever happened to you. I don't know.. life is bizarre, and you'll never know until you try. Teach each other and don't criticize - if something bothers you, talk to him about it. Take the chance to open up to each other and if he doesn't see what you see in him, well, fate. At least you will have memories of what used to be to help your learning of what else would happen along the road of your future. Have fun, stay true and be loyal and not sloppy. Sorry if my advice isn't relevant to your situation but this is just what I have in my mind.
  • ltd
  • music myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment