Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you fall out of love?

I've fallen in love with someone, i can't control myself, and behave weird around them, i think about them all the time and hang on their every word or emotion and stare all the time. It's destracting me from getting on normally. Love is a painful experinece, loving someone who wouldn't love you back. i wish i didn't feel this way. Is there anyway you can fall out of love?


free free to tell any stories?How do you fall out of love?
believe this or not but in the end you will see;you have to feel anger and hate towards this person in order to not love them.besides , i bet they are taking advantage of your love for them.quit being a fool and get madHow do you fall out of love?
maybe try to think of some reasons as to why the relationship wouldn't work, or think of the less than perfect things about this person.





e.g--- drinks too much/ ladies man/ jealous etc





it wont help you to fall out of love but it may alter your perceptive of him and help you become more rational about everything.





if that doesn't work then tell him how you feel, at least if h turns you down you'll know where you stand with him.





Good luck sweetie xx
u never fall out of love, i fell in love wid someone 7 yrs ago but he didnt reciprocate , i just never caught his eye because there was this gorgeous girl around,lol.. later they broke up and after 3 yrs i got an opportunity again and somehow things happened wid him, but we were very incompatible etc and we broke up.





but i still do love him,he got over me and he doesnt love me, but i dont think i'll ever fall in love wid anyone else, i am 23 now! point is.. i wudnt act all weird around him anymore but i still do love him. its a horrible thing to live wid.





but i hope dis is an illusion for u,and there's something better for u out there!
That happens to everyone at some point.


When it happened for me, I just let time deal with it. I mean i always did still get my hopes up whenever he spoke to me, but at the end of the day i just knew it wasn't going to happen and only time can help.





It's weird, it's actually as though time builds up an immunity to them. And it's not so easy to get infected by someone else next time. Trust me you'll look back and think of this as a good thing.
I've been in love with 2 people. The first one was for 3 years. Until I found out he was cheating on me. Even afterwards I still loved him. It was annoying because I didn't wanna be in love with him and I was ready to move on. When I saw him with another girl I cussed both of them out. I fell out of love with him. And now I'm in love with someone and I don't even know if he even love me to start off with. So now I'm trying to get over him...
right now it's mainly emotion, so distract yourself emotionally.


Turn to spirituality - do some research.


or sometimes if you date other ppl to get ur mind of the one that works as well.
i'm afraid you'll fell this way untill you let them know your feelings, is that possible how do you know they'r taken?, it is painfull and har but i'm sure with the rite amount of courage you will know what to say to them
Yes but it takes time to heal. Think of some things that will take your mind off the pain. If you allow yourself to feel that way it will forever hunt you until you accept what happened to you.
well long distance make u fall out of love





just imagine some embarrassing moments of the one u love





like in fight being kicked lol


throw up


doing some disgusting stuff








it works for me
I wish it were that easy.
There is only one cure ';time';.
just act natural its so easy im in love i acted natural and i was with her in june but then she dumped me

No comments:

Post a Comment