Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you just fall out of love with someone?

My gf and i dated for 9 months and she says we were around each other too much and she fell out of love with me, but i just don't get it, she told me all along she wanted to be with me for the rest of her life and marry me, she says she fell out of love with me since we were wround each other 24/7 but i just don't get how in that short of a time you can switch from being completely and madly in love with someone and want to be their wife to just not being in love with them anymore. And it's not like we fought and bickered miserably all the time.... I just don't get it, please explain if you can....How do you just fall out of love with someone?
you may have felt more toward her than she felt toward you.How do you just fall out of love with someone?
It's called the end of the ';honeymoon'; stage.





After that stage, you either break up or stay together until something else arises :P





I went through something similar with my girlfriend... Our honeymoon stage (or Puppy love, whatever you want to call it) ended abrubtly and a lot of mean things were said to me by her, because I still wanted the close-knit relationship and she said i was too attatched and i liked her too much- We luckily were (and still are) very communicative and talked through it.





It sounds like your honeymoon stage ended. Did she find someone else to re-start the honeymoon stage with? While it could possibly be true that she ';fell out of love';, (which i'd never believe was real love, because real love doesn't fade), I'm thinking that she had something else planned for her future.
Sometimes people mistake caring for people as loving them.And while you may not have constantly argued,sometimes those moments where you have to just argue things out are essential...but I must say that some people do have issues with staying in love if they have some sort of deep rooted insecurities as well.
It happens in lesbian relationships. One of you just falls out of love. Well, hell, it happens in all relationships, but it seems like in even more lesbian relationships. There's no real answer for it, but you have to just do your best to move on. I'm sorry that you got hurt.
damn i went througth the same thing i got over my ex by digginng so much dirt about her i was disgusted by her
Hey shawty I hate to break it down like this, usually it helps from another point of view from another person. I don't think she was that in love with you. She might love you don't get me wrong. But I don't think she loved you as much you loved her and she could feel that and the love she did have faded away. Because there was no chemical connection that was strong.





But then again, she might be holding a dark secret or two.
I obviously don't know your exact circumstance, but there is a difference in loving someone and being IN love with someone. Maybe she's never been IN love, and just loved you. You can fall out of love because people mis-understand the feeling and the emotion (especially if they've had bad experiences or have never felt it before.) It could possibly be that she was never IN love with you, and being around 24/7 was the first time she's realized it...
Im sry 2 say it sounds like shes met someone else in the time u guys werent 2gether... Screw her because the person she met is worse than u if some1 as heartbreaking as her was attracted 2 them
I'm so sorry for your heart break..Believe me, I've been there. But..





If you are truly In Love with someone, then it would be impossible to Fall Out of Love with that person.





Personal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment