Friday, August 20, 2010

Its hard to see someone you love, love someone else, it hurts....help.?

Ok so me and ';tom'; liked each other for months, and we fell in love, i still love him, but he wasnt allowed to date bcuz his parents didnt let him and his mom works at our skool, so there was no getting away with anything. And we got caught and whole bunch of stuff happened and he broke up with me, and he said he still loved me, and all was ok, and than he said his feeling were changing for me, as in he might not love me anymore, and i was like ok just let me know wen u figure it out, but than he didnt reply to any of my txts for a whole week and i was thinking this is not how friends act. And now we have summer skool together, and last night i txted him and demanded an explanation andhe burst out and said i was nagging him, and in spite of being hurt and despite my pride i apologized and we decided to be friends, but today im realizing and noticing that he is flirting or likes this girl, and she is NO DOUBT flirting with him whether he is doing it back or not, and it hurts like heck. I feel so hurt, betrayed, etc etc etc the list goes on. Its so hard to see someone u love fall for someone else. I txted and asked him casually about it, i didnt get a reply, but i can TELL theres something. And it tears up my heart. I know i shud move on and find someone that deserves me and will love me, its just that right now i can list a million reasons why this is impossible to me at this second. Any advice guys? thanks. O and btw, i still want to know him and talk to him.Its hard to see someone you love, love someone else, it hurts....help.?
i know how you feel im goin throught the same thing.. but the only way to get over him is to move on even if yall do get back together it'll never be the same so save yourself some pain no boy aint worth your tears... :-(





cheer up %26amp; stay strong but whatever you do dont let him know %26amp; see you down %26amp; sad cuz of him jus act like you dont even care okay?Its hard to see someone you love, love someone else, it hurts....help.?
that is so true..dont ever show a boi ur weak side they will aways take that as an advantage..

Report Abuse



well first off you should really hold back on texting him, if he really wanted to speak with you he would text back. and the only real advice i can give you would to wait it out. There's nothing you can really do but get over him and that takes time.
i think you just need to give him a little time let him kewl off because you don't want to bug him
talk to him in person he might just be covering up his feelings
the guy is a moron.





eat chocolate and move on. make him jealous... or set up a ''FAKE'' date.





and eat chocolate.
masturbate to them until you get bored of them

No comments:

Post a Comment