Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How long does it take to fall out of love with someone?

Because it's been so long since we parted...and I still love him. It still hurts every day. Maybe not as much as it used to...but I still wish I were with him. And the thought of him with someone else eats me up inside. How long will it take for these feelings to go away? We dated for a year and three months and we broke up almost a year ago...but he kept talking to me on and off. We officially stopped talking two weeks ago.How long does it take to fall out of love with someone?
You want the truth or a smart funny answer? Well here's the truth. When I caught my ex with her boss going at it, I threw her out and filed for divorce. I went through every phase associated with breaking up. I was happy one minute, sad the next. Mad as hell at her one minute, missing her the next. I could go from happy to crying in 1.22 seconds. Over time it was less and less painful. It took about 6 MONTHS before it was no longer on my mind constantly. It seemed like I would never get over her while I was living through it, but I did. You will to, good luck.How long does it take to fall out of love with someone?
Until he is completely out of your life the raw feelings will remain. The reason you still hurt is because you haven't truly severed ties to each other. Every time he calls it rekindles hope within that perhaps you'll get back together. In a way it's emotionally cruel if HE believes you two have broken up and is just calling you out of past friendship.





Have you told him what you're feeling each time he talks to you? Men have a completely different emotional wiring in their brains and he may think of a call to you is like talking to his old buddies in school.
I knew my sweetie for all of two weeks when I proposed to her. We were married after only five months. I'd have buckets of money if I had actually taken some of those bets about how long we'd last. We've been together for 18 years now, with two beautiful daughters age 5 %26amp; 3. It took us that long to have kids. But not for lack of trying. There were medical issues. Let's just say that I was sweating bullets when the doc put her on the same fertility drug that caused the Iowa septuplets!
well it's his loss really! but ya you may take months to even somewhat get over him! I've been single for a year and a half and I still think about a couple of my exes.
It's hard honey. I don't think you really ever stop loving someone if you truly loved him. I still have a twenge of feelings for someone I dated 17 years ago. I think about him every single day. It will never go away but it does get better. I'm actually go through it right now. Together 3 years broke up 3 months ago.
in some cases you never will...there will allways be a special place in your heart for that person...you just have to move on,,and find new love to replace the old ?? good luck ...hug.
people say time will always heal the pain ... yes, i finally can forget it and move on, but deep down in my heart i know that he's there ....
Love does not know time.
they say it's half the time that you dated. but, talking to him for so long after probably prolonged that. i really don't have the answer cuz its always happened to me while i was still in the relationship.
I don't know if that sorta stuff ever goes away. I guess all we can hope for is someone that comes along and is soo right, and so inot us that we can let go of the past. That's my hope!
You are pretty so you shouldn't have a problem finding a guy =] Your feeling may grow or wither as time surpasses. maybe casual dating would help or start doing things that you never could do when you were in the relationship.you just have to move on,,and find new love to replace the old!! in the relationship i was just in. That happened fast, she was lying to me, lied to her friends about me, lied to her friends by making me look like the bad guy. Here is how she did that. I would call her ask her if she had any plans for the next night. she would say no. so i asked her if she wanted to go do something? She said she wasn't sure, and she'd tell me to call her by 6:00 pm that night. so that time would come, and I would call her. she would chew me out and ask why I wasn't there, so her and i could go out with her friends, Friends of hers I still havent met the whole year her and I was togeather. Also I had to work nights, I would get home at like 11 or 12, pm, and she would say that her friends were just there. They seemed to always come around when I was gone. So they think I was being a flake, because i never showed up when we were suposta do something with them. But the thing is she never told them, that she never told me I was suposta be there, or she may have lied to them, and said she did, when she actually told me to call her instead of comming over at 6. I use to live with her, now i don't!! even when i lived with her, i still never met her friends. sometimes i felt like her friends were just made up. She always made me out to look like a flake, or the bad guy. i wonder how many lies she has told her friends? suposedly her friends told her i dont have any respect for her. Let me tell you about respect. When i was making good money, and asked her if she wanted to go to a movie or something, shed say the movie would start too late, so she'd say no, so we'd sit home, (that's when I lived with her.) Then she'd turn around and tell her friends, that i don't offer to take her out anywhere. Then when i would hear that for a mutal friend, and would go and offer to take her out, she'd still say no, then go and still tell her firends that i never offer to take her anywhere. Then nothing i did for her was good enough. I still hate her friends, the ones i never met, because they talk about me, and don't even know what the hell they are talking about. I just wish they'd would confront me, so i could let them, take the veil she has put over their eyes away!!!
i dont think there is a time limit to falling out of love with someone its just a feeling you get when one person is in a different state of mind or is in a different place in their life. Your feeling may grow or wither as time surpasses. maybe casual dating would help or start doing things that you never could do when you were in the relationship.
If you were 100% truely in love w/ someone... I don't think you ever really forget that.
With my ex-fiancee it was instantaneous.





One second I loved her, the next she had done something that pushed her out of my life, and heart, for good
There are certain guys you NEVER get over. I've talked to people who are married and still think of their first love. I suggest you find someone new, it'll get your mind off of him. You are pretty so you shouldn't have a problem finding a guy =]

No comments:

Post a Comment