Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How long should it take me to fall in love with someone Im dating?

If I've been going out with someone for 5 months and its comfortable but I don't think Im falling ';in love'; should I get out of the relationship.How long should it take me to fall in love with someone Im dating?
It all depends....sometimes you fall in love with them before you start dating. It shouldn't take to long if you like the person, then again you might just want to stay friends after a while.How long should it take me to fall in love with someone Im dating?
It's been 5 months? You really should be feeling something by now I would think. I'm no expert, but I think that love shows itself pretty quick - especially if you've been going out that long. You may be wasting your time - but then again, you need to think about the effect it's going to have on you should you break it off. You may not know what you've got til it's gone. You may need to tell him or her you need some time to see how you feel.
  • ltd
  • hair dryer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment