Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you fall OUT of love with someone who betrayed you??

It's really unbelievable how much I still love my ex-boyfriend who has continuously betrayed my trust, hurting me emotionally for 3 years. To complicate things, he's married and has been for about 16 years. I trusted him when he said their marriage was over and he was planning on leaving, which he still hasn't. When I confront him with facts about his lies, he refuses to talk. After four (yes, four) attempts, I finally managed to break it off with him. He was so pissed and sore with me, blaming me for just about everything. Then about a week after the break up, I found out that I had contracted the herpes virus. I confronted him again, this time with the new bad news. Of course, he insists he's not the one who gave it to me. He's the only one I have been with in over 6 years. And until recently, I have never have a had a flare up.





Despite all of this heartache and stress, why do I *still* feel so strongly in love with him??





It's been two weeks since the break up.How do you fall OUT of love with someone who betrayed you??
I would have to say....confront his wife...and when she dumps him the two of you should go and find yourselves decent, honest CLEAN men!!! He will Never change....I've been in the same boat in the past. Don't let him back in....time will help you. Good Luck!!How do you fall OUT of love with someone who betrayed you??
One of the factors why u cant get over ur ex is uve been together for a long time. its not easy to move on, forget and teach tell yourself that it is the end.


keep thinking of the negative things about him. tel yourself that you have no future with him. have pity on urself. you can be more happy with other guys. and you will not find that person unless you start to open yourself to others. u may not find the right guy rightaway, but you will soon... and without knowing it, you're over him...
Okay bad news first yea u have a std that is not curable only treatable that sucks just don't go sleeping around and when u do find the man for u tell him about this before sleeping with him, Did u know he was married when the relationship started? If so that is just wrong , but we all do make mistakes so lets just move on.


Okay now I agree u should confront his wife tell her everything that happened and what u got from it truth be told she probably has it too I would take a friend when u tell her because if it were me I would be prepared to get my *** kicked You feel so strongly for this man because u have not had someone in 6 yrs and he has showed u attention








Girl move on and get good attention from a SINGLE man
sucks to be you!!!!! you should have shown more respect to his wife and kept your clothes on. if you knew he was married then you got what you deserved for acting like a who*e! best of luck to ya. JD

No comments:

Post a Comment