Friday, August 20, 2010

Why do we fall in love with someone who doesn't love us?

I fell in love with someone who I thought was in love with me. And I found out that wasn't the case, I gave that person the best of me and for that person I'm just nobody. It's been years that we've been together (intimite). And now for me its hard just to forget what we had. What Can I Do? I try to talk to the person and just ignores me. I try to do everything to get the persons attention but It just doesn't work. Can the person forget what we had? I haven't told the person how I feel. Its hard, I started writing letters and giving it to the person and one day told me to stop. So I did. In those letters I told the person how I felt.Why do we fall in love with someone who doesn't love us?
well they say tht by being a human u always want what u cant have.and when u get wat u cldnt have then ur not happy with it and u want somehing else.its like unwritten rules of lifeWhy do we fall in love with someone who doesn't love us?
Wow you have a tough one there, but since it is so hard how can you forget all the times that you had with this person only for this person to have turned there feelings off like a stove.





I don't understand how this person sleeps at night knowing that he did another person this way! And if he does sleep at night peacefully then that means that this person has no conscience at all. At this point you have a man that wants out of this relationship and don't have the guts to be a real man and tell you the truth. He had you doing all these things and I bet he was getting a real thrill from you doing it.





All those letters you sent you just wasted your time it should have been obvious to you that he wasn't interested in you in any way shape or form. (Please don't be offended at me I just want to tell you how it is!)





To me you seem like a sensitive person and loving enough to take that stuff from him in the first place which is a real surprise that you put up with it for so long in the first place. You truly are a good woman to have done that because not most women would have done that in a million years.





That would have been the end of that! But you have a chance to clear your head now let this man go and move to a man who will appreciate you for what and who you are! You deserve to be treated better than that and trust me there are men that would love to be with you if you only give it a chance.





Just give it a thought and think about what I am saying to you, You have a life to live and time is short you don't have to waste your time on a zero that has not one bit of courtesy to tell you the truth and that makes him to me a coward and not a man.





Girl get you a real man and I hope you find that happiness that you need. Because it is out there just waiting for someone like you to come.





Good luck and God Bless You!


Love,


Beagirl:)
ITS HUMAN NATURE TO WANT WHAT WE CANT HAVE
well,the first line of your question made me think taht that is the beginning of love..i mean no ralationship would start with both the partners being absolitely crazy for one another.


But that is not the case here. so we know it pains the heart to face something like this.but here is a situation where two people are concerned but just one has to take the full blow of its intensity....s/he may not love you but morally s/he would have to make things improve by letting you know what s/he thinks/feels and help you forget him/her, as tath is what looks like. s/he should accept to listen to yo;u and find a way out that is soft and bearable.


If i had a chance i would say to this person '; come on , y not help this person out, and remember saying taht you love this him/her is not the only way out.Your complete ignorance and hostility is killing her/him.';
It is hard when you are attracted to someone who doesn't feel the same way, but for your own sanity you have to let go and move on. He's made it clear to you he isn't interested. You have to accept that and move on, you won't change his mind.
It hurts %26amp; you'll never understand why. Now you have to learn to make your self move on. %26amp; next time don't be so needy-let them indulge You. His loss-YOU Have got to move on or they'll think your obsessed or psyco.
ITS THE TYPICAL SCENARIO WE WANT WHAT WE CANT HAVE DONT GET CAUGHT UP TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT IT WILL DESTROY YOU
i feel sorry for you don't worry same thing with me i like a person but i realize he doesn't love me its more better to love some one who love you than to love someone these things happen don't waste your time give it to some one else probably there is a person who you know and loves you deeply your love is waiting for you out there don't delay it because someone broke your heart good luck you can like plenty people but only one person will understand you and you can understand that person that will be true love

No comments:

Post a Comment