Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can you fall out of love with someone?

and still the only thing you want to do is hold them in your arms? and be with them, and kiss them, and just love them?





My girlfriend and I are having problems again. All my friends say not to worry you just have to work it out, they tell me almost all relationships hit this kind of bump around the one year mark (my girl and i have been together just over 13 months). I know I love her and I always will, but how do I know if i am still in love with her, and how do i know that our constant fighting and breaking up for a couple hours and then getting back together (litteraly every couple of hours) is worth still being with her?How can you fall out of love with someone?
Maybe the question you both have to seriously have to ask yourselves is are you both really ready for the time and work that a relationship takes. Beyond that, both of you have to be willing to put the time in to make it work and be willing to forgive when your expectations of how the relationship should be are not met, be willing to get over it.





When asking any married couple about their relationship you will almost never hear that it did not have its problems, nor its big fights. The thing that saves a couple is the willingness to forgive and forget and move on with their lives.





The current position in our society is that when things dont work out to move on. Here is an idea: instead of walking out, WORK it out and learn to forgive and get past thinking about yourself and learn to thinkl about someone elses feelings for a change.How can you fall out of love with someone?
not to be a mean girl but I think you should break up because breaking and breaking up after a couple of hours and befriends again shows that your relationship is tired of working. or if you think literally breaking up is brutal, tell her that you want to compress first and give each other some time to think and if it worked, do what you've thought.





sorry if my answer is nonsense. just want to practise my answering skills. :))
This is a communication problem.


Why do you fight? What is bothering you? What is bothering her? This will be hard to take but it takes 2 to tango so you're BOTH to blame.





If you dont find out what you're doing wrong as well, you will do it on every relationship.





Good luck %26amp; I hope you can work things out.
I guess if your always thinking of her, the relationship can be worth it. Sometimes there will be too many fights in a relationship, you decide.
  • ltd
  • hair dryer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment