Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you fall out of love with someone?

I dated this boy for a while and I fell in love with him. He treated me very good. Quite recently he dumped me and told me to date other people to see if I really love him. The truth was that he just wanted to date other girls because I was a college. Now that I have returned from college he calls me and texts me everyday. I hate him.....but I love him......or at least i think I do. how do I make myself not like him? Or should I just remain friends with him.?How do you fall out of love with someone?
Move on. Not worth of your single time anymore.How do you fall out of love with someone?
Thank you.

Report Abuse



You will always care, but if you dont' want to be in love with him anymore than you shouldn't talk to him for a really long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment