Monday, August 16, 2010

Is it possible to fall out of love with someone only because they don't love you?

My BF and i have been together over a year...and we have an amazing relationship...we own a home toghether...constantly together and we raise our 3 kids together...he tells me how wonderful I am ... and how he wants to be with me forever...but for some reason he doesnt feel like he loves me...or is IN LOVE with me....and i feel like I am losing hope...what should I do...help??Is it possible to fall out of love with someone only because they don't love you?
I believe so. If your love is not reciprocated, I personally would find it difficult to carry on in that environment. I don't pretend to know everything that's going on with your relationship, but given the situation, raising his and your children together without committment to each other could raise some troubling effects in the atmosphere those youngsters witness on a day to day basis. That being said, the fact that your asking these questions is good because it shows you have a great deal of love for your children as well as his. I could only suggest that the two of you together seek out counsel to determine and align your priorities. As you well know, true love is a two way street and no matter how much love you have for him, if he's not ready to put it all on the line in the form of a committed relationship, there's not much you can do. There's not a person on the face of this planet that can function effectively in a one way committment. If it's Gods will that your to be together, nothing will stand in your way. God bless you soonergirl, I'm praying for Him to guide you through.Is it possible to fall out of love with someone only because they don't love you?
I don't really know how you can have an amazing relationship when your bf doesn't love you. Sounds more like a great friendship to me.
how do you have 3 kids that are both of yall if youve only been together for a year?





What do you want to do?


If you want to try things, ask him if he is willing to try harder to make it work.


If not, he needs to make a choice and stop dragging you along.


Dont wait on him.





My mom always told me, love is a thing that grows, you dont love someone right off.
why did you have three kids with this jerk?
Yes it is possible to fall out of love with some one even if there are kids involved. I think that you should sit your boyfriend down and tell him how you feel you never know you might be completly wrong about all this.
First, you should ask why he feels that way? Is there a certain reason he feels that way? It sounds like to me he is trying to make a commitment without making THE commitment. I think you two need to really talk about this because this is the kind of thing that you will dwell on forever, which might lead you to stray away and find something or someone else that feels the same as you do. This can easily cause a communication problem and believe me that isnt fun especially when you are financially and kid connected. Its like your 99% married.





Talk it out and tell him that you are unhappy..


Be honest and dont sugarcoat.








I just read your additional details, if he is hurt from the past, thats not your problem. Obviously you are doing something right if he has three kids with you, you two are homeeowners, and he wants to be with you forever! You have to let go of the past if you want to move on into the future. Thats not fair to you or your kids..Talk to him now!!!!!!
You have kids, a house and everything in just a year? WOW is that fast!





You don't have an amazing relationship if he says he doesn't love you.





He needs to figure out what he wants, as do you. Problem is, you now have 3 children and a home you bought together.

No comments:

Post a Comment