Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it possible to love someone again after falling out of love with them?

I know the question sounds funny,but it is the best i can explain.I have been with my kids father for 4 years and have 1 baby girl by him.He has put me through hell and back in the past 2 years,leaving me on a continuious basis and being with other females.I would stay up and cry all night just knowing what he was doing.I put up with this for 2 years straight atleast once every two weeks!And I always took him back because I wanted to keep our family together.However 6 months ago,he left again and I caught him with another girl in her car and I had enough.I changed my number,changed the locks and let him know I was done with him.He went crazy for the next month,including numerous suicide threats etc... if he didnt get me back.So finally I just got tired of his begging and gave in again.Well He has been home for a few months now and has been doing really good.He treats me with alot of love and respect and doesnt even leave the house without me anymore.However I have tried to love him but I realized I just cant anymore no matter how hard I try.Every time I look at him i get angry just thinking of all he has put me through.I cant even make love to him anymore,and I would like too but I cant.He has been wonderful since being back, but in the back of my mind I just cant help but think he will hurt me again in a matter of time.Is it possible to love sumone again once the love is gone,or should I just move on?I'm 32 yrs. old and dont want to waste anymore of my life if its not going to work!Is it possible to love someone again after falling out of love with them?
Girl, even if he begs al he desevers is a kick in the ***Is it possible to love someone again after falling out of love with them?
Hell yea I've fallen in love and out of love with someone for 5 yrs now it's normal I think ILY BABEZ
no
of course it can happen again





Answer mine, please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
It does happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment