Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you fall out of love? I can never be with this guy...?

Basically, I love this guy but can never tell him. It's a complicated situation, but there is absolutely no way we could ever be together, or that I could even confess to him without ruining his life and current relationship (they are getting married). I don't want to completely cut him out of my life, if possible, because we are so close and I want him as a friend if I can't have him as a lover. I know I have to move on and stop thinking about him, and find a guy that I can be with, but every time I'm with another guy something reminds me of him and I get so frustrated with myself. It's not fair to the other guys, and I just want to be able to move on and fall in love with someone else.





How do you fall out of love with someone?How do you fall out of love? I can never be with this guy...?
Find someone better.
  • ltd
  • music myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment