Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you fall out of love with someone?

we broke and now i need to move on.Theres a new guy that i met today.But i still love the other one.He says he just needs time to figure out if he still loves me.I don;t know what to do bc i'm very impatient.And to top all off i can't eat or sleep.i also don't want to see him with someone else.How do you fall out of love with someone?
Theres no one thing that can make you fall out of love with him. Seeing him with someone else though would mean that the relationship is officially over, and that would be a positive thing, because it means that you can stop waiting for him, and start getting over him. Right now, hes dangling a string in front of you in the form of a possible relationship again, but you have to think to yourself, why did you break up, and is that reason still there? If it is, then you need to tell him that it won't work because if there is still the possibility of a relationship, then you will never start healing your wounds, and getting over it. Go out with the new guy, and see if you can have fun. The hurt and the love won't go away immediately, but one day you will realise that you really have no feelings for him anymore and you will get over it. Good luck!How do you fall out of love with someone?
Take time away from him. Don't call him or talk to him or contact him at all for awhile. Cry it out, get all the pain out-listen to sad songs for a few days, eat ice cream, sit in bed. And then fix yourself up and get out there with your friends and enjoy yourself. Even if you don't feel like smiling and being out and social, do it. With time, you'll start to mean it. Just realize that it takes time and the support of other people. But you'll be fine. You deserve someone who knows that they're crazy about you, so go find that someone instead. A few months into the future, you'll look back on this whole situation and laugh and realize that it turned out okay!
the answer depends on the reason why the two of you broke up...you said that he needs to figure out if he still loves you..maybe there's more to know about..if its something not really serious..(i mean if its not an issue about him being so irresponsible, cheater etc) i mean if he just needs some time to really think things over..i guess you should give him more time..if you really love him..dont push yourself to someone just to forget someone..call me a hopeless romantic but sometimes..true love never dies..if you love him that much that you couldnt eat or sleep, dont be too hard on yourself let him know how you feel..dont belive that letting go means that you love best..if you love him fight for him..if it didnt worked at least youve done your part..i just hope that you'll know when to fight for someone and when to stop and move on..goodluck i know you can do it..
i don't think you can make yourself fall out of love . i've been trying to do it for ten years now and it's not working
it takes one to get over one believe me you'll get over him sooner or later by then you'll find out there all the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck
its too soon to move on to another guy unless u just want a *** buddy. needs to find out if he still loves you? ask him what he wants you to do. move on or wait for an answer. you cant do both
think of all the bad qualities that other person has. think of all the mean and awful things they have ever done to you.
I broke up with my girlfriend cause as time went by, things changed, our ';interests'; changed;-I'm still a ';clubperson';, %26amp; love to party, she quit drinking, going to the clubs, or just doesn't want to anymore. but we're best friends %26amp; we'll go to the ';movies'; once in a while, I'm not a ';theatre freak';, I prefer to watch movies at home.-(she does feel the same as you, she's always asking me if I found a woman yet,) but if I do, she should understand.
I'm in the same boat but he has never been my ex. I don't know how to fall out of love either so i''ll watch this thread for answers.





And time heals all wounds, if that helps.





You're way luckier than me. The guy I'm in love with would NEVER be my ex-boyfriend. He made it clear to me. At least, you felt what it's like to be loved by your ex-bf. Me, I'd never be the ex-girlfriend of the guy I'm in love with.
i wish i knew im in the same boat, want to date and help each other, hahaha. Look all i can say is what people tell me...look at the good things you got now because the bad things ended, but if it is backwards, look at what you have, instead of what you dont have, i mean come is not like you have a kid with the guy or like you guys were together for that long...try to keep distracted, work on yourself a lilttle, love yourself again...and believe is not worth loving somebody that dont give a damn about you anyways, why are you going to care and still love when the other person cant even remember what you are trying to forget?, hope this helps, if not lets date and help each other forget...take care is not the end of the world...
You never stop loving someone just because you broke up. I still love my ex. I probably always will. I don't know. But I won't let my love for my ex stifle the quality of my life. Why? My ex would want to me to move on and be happy. Just not with him.....





You are an individual. One person. Your worth is not attatched to any other person on the planet. get out of the house. Go ten-pin bowling. Go to the library. Go out to a bar. You'll meet someone else. Trust me......
Just try to move on....find someone else!
There isn't a answer for that, but you know you love him, he really shouldn't need time to think if he loves you. He's not using his heart, he is using his mind. To different things. For you... You wil always love him and you can't change who you love. So stop losing sleep over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment