Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm scared to fall in love someone help me please?

Kay so here's my story: Every guy that i've been with i've broken up with them because i was afraid of getting too close with them or telling them how i really felt about them. I was scared that they would think i was too attatched or something so i never really put myself out there. And i finally figured that out after like the 9th guy i dated. But anyways, there was this guy that liked me and i liked him but we didn't go out. At first i was about to be my usual self which meant being afraid to show my feelings and dump him within a month or so. But he seemed like a good guy so i decided for the first time that i was goin to take a chance and put myself out there. Well, wat winds up happening is that i told him my first intentions like an idiot so he lost some interest n then i told him it wasn't like that anymore and i told him how i felt about him in a note n what i get in return is a ';i think we should be friends';. So now i'm a bit upset by that cuz that never happened to me beforI'm scared to fall in love someone help me please?
I'll keep it simple for you.


I was with this woman I was madly in love with for over 2 years. We had the house and dogs... I'm only 25 so I was terrified of the next step. She broke up with me because she says we weren't in the same place and weren't headed for the same things. To add it all up, Fear ruled me. Now for the last four months I have been depressed, angry, hurt, and finally accepting of my situation. I am still completely in love with her and I can't do anything to change her mind. Moral of the story is, take each relationship a day at a time and try not to realize what you have before you lose it. It will all work out in the end, and if it hasn't worked out its not the end. Shove fear aside, be vulnerable and love. I may have lost her but I am greatful every moment for the time we had.





Good luckI'm scared to fall in love someone help me please?
Hello Engina hey try being yourself and not someone else. So your were nervous about getting dumped alot of girl like you alway get dumped for a reason or to. It is also the way you act in front of them. So just act normal and thing will look up for you. If you want to talk later you can e-mail me and talk about what you did. www.jpenton17@yahoo.com James P.
there are more guys out there dont worry about it, just express yur feelings, but if you like a guy give him signals and take it slow dont just come out and say i love you.
just do it loll if you are like this you will never find love,and you might push away the mr right for you.
don't let your fear stop you from falling in love with someone..be strong and have faith..
its okay, just do it.
LOVE is a gamble.





Do what you feel is right in your heart =)

No comments:

Post a Comment