Friday, August 20, 2010

When u fall in love with someone and u dont get them it becomes harder in life?

The pics are included.





http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf鈥?/a>











When I was in high school what ever girl I seen I like them, did not fall into love as deep as possible u think it would be.








10th GD I was sitting in a class room with my friend just chilling, all sudden I seen a girl came into my class room and gave something to my teacher, I realized by 3 second after watching her, I never seen this girl in this school. I was kind of falling for her instead of knowing her. Weeks and months passing by something bothering me and it was im falling for her. I had a wish after my 11th GD I will see her for my final time in my high school as a young senior. My dream was came true, I graduated with her in June 2007, I moved out NJ, I was in Michigan. Its easy to say go get her, I feel like not into love with her, but always it bothers me, which is thinking about her alll my life. Most people forget by 2yrs, It did not happen to me. Maybe my life and dream is designed like that. When I walk, and watch car pass by I always think she is in the car, but she isn't. I dont think anything nasty while Im having her face and look on my mind. I'm always thinking about her even if Im busy or not. Nothing stops me thinking about her. I hope I see her one day, its my destiny.





So many things happen in life, I wish my dream comes true.





She asked me to give her a pencil, i did not have it that time, I was thinking I did not hurt her or anything. I was hoping she would talk to me one day and that goal was accomplished for myself .








I'm fortune about what happen in my life, I hope I continue keep my dream alive.








If she want's to take a knife and tear my body apart, I dont care I will let her do it. It wont be any pain I will tell my self, this is not a pain.





I pray for her, I dont know how much god accept my prayer, but I keep my hope alive.





When I think about her, I pound my chest to recognize her.








I hope my dream comes true.








I hope and wish her best of luck with future life, and with her future husband.








I will never stop thinking about her, till my last breath runs out .








Tell me Im poor boy, or more u want. I will keep my hope alive.








I will remember her till my last and final breath runs out.








Seen her one time, is my destiny.








I wish there is no man hurts her, if it happens and some man hurts her its like, someone stabbed me in my heart.





We both have different religion











I went to a family wedding last Sunday, I was looking at wife and husband over there. I keep thinking about the girl I felt for.








Its hard.








Its hard to forget, even if Im busy or not even.When u fall in love with someone and u dont get them it becomes harder in life?
Wow you seem like you really care about her.


Life does because hard when you fall in love with someone, and she is a beautiful girl.When u fall in love with someone and u dont get them it becomes harder in life?
yes it does become hard in life
yep
woah that's insane man....


yeah....it's hard :/
yeah i no exactly how u feel

No comments:

Post a Comment