Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is the best way you can think of to fall OUT of love with someone?

My boyfriend and I broke up. I don't want to miss him but I do. I don't want to think about how he hurt me but I do. My gosh, look at what I just said! Can a person still be in love with someone who has hurt them so much? I feel I hate him but I love him too. This is a mess. I'm so confused, PLEASE help...now tears are pooring down again and I'm so sick of this. I dont want to hate him or love him. Both of them hurt. I can barely funtion. I want to move on and I need something better than ';time heals'; and don't say counseling-you guys are my counselors. give me something good, please...?What is the best way you can think of to fall OUT of love with someone?
There is a fine line between love and hate, and you've found it.





Getting interested in someone else has been the quickest way for me.





Just remember the misery is temporary.What is the best way you can think of to fall OUT of love with someone?
Well, for me, I find that it really helps to look really closely at how ridiculous he is. There must be something about him that you can find funny. Maybe he's reeeaaally serious, or like, PMS emotional, or maybe one time he farted and you pretended not to hear it ( but you did), or thinks he can start a rock bad but has nooo talent what-so-ever. He can't possibly be perfect. There has to be something you can make fun of. Once you do that, he isn't worth so much. At least that works for me.
Let me ask you this.


What makes him so special that you cannot stop thinking of him?





Does he have an attraction to him that you cannot stop following?





Or is it YOU who is the one that cannot stop?





I think the best thing for you to do is simply try dating different people, walk your separate ways, and see if you can overcome his attraction.





There are more people that you can be interested in and you just need time to be yourself and try seeing other people.
You have to remember who you were before this guy and realize that you are still a great package for any man to strive for. Your heart does NOT belong to him, even though it feels that way now. The truest answers are the hardest -- time and truth are your only healers.
ok.... well its hard when the person you love is also hurting you and its even more messed up because you still love that person. You need to find another guy. You deserve better. Its going to be hard to get over this guy, but you ned to get over him and you will. just be patient and hang in there. Another guy will come in your life and will make all your pain go away =) hope i helped... good luck





Answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
We have all been there and it is not easy. Talk to as many people as you can and they will tell you their own story. At some point you will begin to laugh at yourself for how silly it all seems. Only then can you move on.
grlll i know what you are going through same thing happened to me i went out with this hot *** football player and he played me well yea sucks but anyways what it did was started going out with his enemy i know it was out of spite but it totally worked for me hope it does to you
iam having kinda the same porblem my self right now. all i can say if find something you enjoy doing. keep your mind off it the best you can and find some one that treats you right. some times listing to music helps me or playing a video game.
think of all the bad things about your old relationships and all the bad things about your ex boyfriend, and block out all the good things.





and hopefully you'll get angry and be out of love.








hope i helped :D
Fall in love with someone else
Tht's what happened to me I eventually got over it and we became friends agin but never spoke.
REBOUND
time cures everything, there are gonna be tears, but it will pass
find someone one else
i would try thinkin of all da bad stuff he's done 2 u..n try likib someone else

No comments:

Post a Comment