Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you fall out of love?

How do you stop loving someone after you've broken up with them? How do you get over them?





I'm afraid that I will never be able to fall in love with anyone else or be able to have another relationship if I'm hung up over him.





Does anyone have any experiences of being able to get over someone?How do you fall out of love?
You stop loving someone when your heart heals itself. It takes time and a whole heap of energy but the end result is you heal yourself and move on.





You will find someone who will make you feel brand new all over again.How do you fall out of love?
Nicky, I dont know how old you are, but its called rebound. Start dating......ALOT!!!! One of two things are going to happen, either your going to have a lot of ex's that are going to piss you off so bad that you dont think about whatshisname, or your going to find that special someone.
I dont think you ever get over it . I will always have a place in my heart for everyone I loved. Hope this helps. Love is the most powerful emotion.
The best thing is to date other people. It always works, especially when the next one is a bit more attractive and successful. You get over them instantly.
oh, at due time you'll get over it
The quicker you start dating, the quicker you'll get over it.
Yeah many times I have gotten over someone. It just takes time. There is no formula to making you fall 'out' of love. It just takes time and the feelings will soon 'dull' away.
well you never forget your first love and maybe you weren't sure about breaking up
yeah..i'm still not over him but you have to accept the fact that it's over and move on...if you keep mourning over him your whole life then you're never gonna be happy. good luck!
you will stop loving someone when you're totally healed from all the pains..heartaches...the will to let go of the past...when you don't hold any grudges %26amp; you start moving on...%26amp; learn to accept that you're not meant for each other..
im sure we all have that experience. my last relationship lasted 8.5 years, when she passed away. you may never stop loving that person, but with time you will learn to love again. you learn something more about yourself with each person that enters your life. my late partner was and always will be the cornerstone of my life and i will always love her.


this november makes 3 years she has been gone, and yes


my new partner accepts and repsects my past love and my life with her. it takes time but you will learn to accept and give love again. as the saying goes, its better to have loved than to have never loved at all. my only sister, my only daughter, and my partner of 8.5 years died within weeks of each other.


im living proof that life goes on, one day at a time. and dont give up hope, there still maybe a chance to get a second chance. if they are still alive there is always that chance.


when they are buried there are no chances.


so take it as a stepping stone in life. think of the good and forgive the bad. life is too short. live love laugh and dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment