Monday, August 16, 2010

Is it possible to fall out of love??

So here's my theory...I think if it's real you can't fall out of love with someone. You can not want to be with them or not like them etc but when you really loved someone there will always be a part of you that will never forget that no matter how hard you try. On the other hand, some people say that they fell of of love when things didn't go the way that was ';planned'; and when they became uncertain or insecure. Anyway I want to know your take on the whole deal? Have you fallen out of love with someone and how did it feel?Is it possible to fall out of love??
well psychologically it's true that once you truly love someone, it's never the same, because in the course of one day, you think of that person for some reason, whether out of angry, sadiness, hurt, guilt, etc...





logically you can't fall out of love if you truly loved that person, because loving that person means that no matter what you will always care about them and want to be with them. It's that feeling that makes you want to do anything for that person, even die for that person.





And well once again psychologically insecurity and uncertainity can be causes of people losing that feeling of love, if there was some sort of tramatic event that occured, it is possible, for the mere fact that a trama attack messes with signals in your brain, and ends really badly. So well it's possible, also because there is nothing impossible in this world.





On my own personal level, I thought I loved someone, her name was Raven, but well I fell out of love with her, through a tramatic event, she was the first internet girlfriend and my first girlfriend ever. But well after 10 months, it all piled up to be all lies, who she was, where she lived, her picture, her name, anything and everything, the realization of that caused me to fall out of love with her. Because really I loved somebody that wasn't real. So well really I never did love her to begin with.





As for right now, this girl named Olivia, I love her to death. she's the first and only girl I've ever truly loved. I love her more than life itself. I'd do anything for her. She's had every boyfriend of hers fall out of love with her, and well last one, he said she was unloveable, I was willing to drive up to Pace, Florida and kick the living sh*t out of him. But well don't have my licence yet. I could never fall out of love with Olivia though. She is everything to me. She's all I can think about and dream about. She's everything I ever wanted in a girl and so much more. Perfect girlfriend. I have my share of feelings where I think that she might be backing off easy, but well I've always been proven wrong with those ideas. So well I've learned to ignore them. I will never stop loving her, ever. No matter what happens between us. And alot of sh*t did happen, which was all my fault anyways, and it's one of the reasons why I have my doubts about her still wanting to be with me, because I can't really understand how she could forgive me. But well that's how I know she loves me, and more than I know since I couldn't comprehend her still wanting to be with me. It would kill me literally if she fell out of love with me, because I know that my heart beats for her, and for me to not love her, is like me to stop breathing. I mean I wouldn't go and kill myself, because I promised her that no matter what I'd be there for her. So well my sucidal side of me is gone. But well I would have a broken heart, but well I would still love her no matter what she does to me. I want to be with her forever and ever. I just hope that no matter what she feels the same way.Is it possible to fall out of love??
yes it is
Yes, because Love is the spirr of the moment thing... In your heart, at that particular moment (may last a day, may last 6 months or whatever), you love the person. Whenever you ';fall out of love'; it's when you don't love the person as much any more. It happens. Just because it does, doesn't mean it's not ';real';. Just my 2 cents
You can fall out of love with someone! Here are 2 different examples, I was with someone for several years and was madly in love with that person, but as time went on he became abusive and cheated, etc. which caused me to no longer have those feelings about him. Now I don't care about him at all, and if he died I would probably have a party!


Then I was in love with another person before the first one that we had a great relationship, but we were young, and as we got older we grew apart, and wanted different things, but I will always have love for him as he will to me. We love each other as in we care what happens to one another, but we are not ';in love'; with each other.
There are many different levels of love, but the english language severly limits our ability to acuratelly speak it. If you have a Bible, check out 1 Corinthians 13. -even if you aren't religious in the slightest. This is just a great source that explains love most perfectly.


I do not believe that you can fall out of love. If this happens, it wasn't 'true' love to begin with. Love is everenduring. Unplanned things or whatnot can tear two lovers apart, but that love is still going to be there. I think love is the most important foundation of life, it is what drives us;; so if you want to talk more, just contact me.
I do believe you can fall in love but out of love, I dont think so


its always there.You may not be with that person but its there.
Yes, I've had that happen to me. Its not something you plan on doing. Here's the story. I was dating this guy seriously in college and after about 2%26amp;1/2 years he breaks up with me out of the blue.....with no explanation, no remorse, or no real reason, I just assumed he was cheating on me. I had been waiting on him, any day now, to propose! We had looked at rings and everything! Broken-hearted, I did my best to move on in my life, without him, I mean what else can you do?? After about 3 months I get a call from him and he wants to try things out again. After a few months I agreed that we were offically an item and that we could try things again. We ended up getting engaged. When I graduated college I moved in with him. I got to know who he was as a person and was finding out, I didn't really like what I saw. We worked opposite shifts and never saw each other. We grew apart and with 6 months before the big wedding day, I got cold feet and ended it. So there you go. A long story, but we grew apart. I fell out of love with him, I think, because he hurt me and betrayed me and that was something I could never get past with him. As I grew as a person, I realized that I didn't want to have to put up with the type of nonsense I was putting up with him and eventually my love for him just dissipated. How does it feel? Well it feels horrible. My ex and i were together for almost a total of 5 years. He was a big part of my life for so long. The person who once lit the fire in my heart, no longer did anything for me. I wanted so much to still love that person, but nothing would allow me, I just saw the hurt and pain from the past and I couldn't get past it. There is no way I can really explain falling out of love, it just happened. So hope you enjoyed a little novel there. That's how it all happened to me.
YES. YOU CAN STILL CARE DEEPLY FOR SOMEONE BUT NOT LOVE THEM. SOMETIMES THINGS BUILD UP AND YOU CAN NO LONGER OVER LOOK THEM. IT'S HARD BUT IT DOES HAPPEN.
you can
I would tend to agree with your theory, actually. If you were able to fall in love with someone, no matter what happened to end it, that feeling will always be somewhere inside of you. As proof, I was recently re-introduced to a previous girlfriend at a mutual friend's wedding, and I still felt something towards her. I would not say it was ';love';, as we felt when we were together, but something more akin to longing and a strange sense of the ';what-ifs';.
Yeah.
LOVE DOES EBB AND FLOW. YOU DON'T GIVE UP THOUGH. YOU HAVE TO GIVE MORE IN THOSE TIMES NOT LESS. HE'S FEELING IT TOO. NO LONG MARRIAGE HAS BEEN WITHOUT THESE TIMES. WORK HARDER AT MAKING HIM HAPPY AND IT WILL COME BACK 10 FOLD. I PROMISE.
It's possible. especially if she never shuts up.
I think people fall out of love because they realize that the peron they are with is not what they thought they would be like. Some poeple do grow apart and say they have nothing in common. Other probably get bored which may mean they were just in love with being in love but after they got to know the person, they no lonbger feel the same. I can not say I have ever fell out of love with anyone. The closest I get is just getting mad and wanting to split up :-)
Hmm...I'm a lil rocky on this subject myself. I'm really not sure if I'm still in love or not with my ex. I still care about him a lot, think about him a lot, and a part of me would love to end up with him again. But at the same time..it's like, no way. Love takes work though. Some people can have such an impact on you, it's hard to ever think otherwise of them, even when things get ugly, you'll willing to fix them. But you can seriously fall out of love. It's just a feeling. You end up with the desire to want someoen else literally.
Totally depends on your definition of love. If you believe you are experiencing love when you eyeball someone and the chemicals start racing, then sure you can fall out of love. It's like wanting a hamburger one night and a pizza the next night.





But the real definition of love is making a commitment to another person to put their needs before your own. With that definition, you don't fall in or out of love.





What kind of love would you like to experience? Make sure the person you are dealing with believes the same.
yeah
its possible to fall out of love your feelings can be mistaking and yeah i have but if u truly love someone they always be apart of u no matter how much u try to forget them and hate them they'll always be apart of u
Yes you can fall in you can fal out.

No comments:

Post a Comment