Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you fall out of love with someone?

I am a woman who has been hurt one too many times and as a result i developed a hard exterior. Anyway I love this guy and he hurt me last week and now I want nothing to do with him. Problem is I still love him and I don't know how to turn it off. I even tried praying away my feelings. I asked God to take the feelings but it's apparently not his will. What do I do? Please....I don't want to love him anymore.How do you fall out of love with someone?
just write down all of the things you hated about him. you know, those little things that you maybe thought were cute in the begining, but you grew to hate over time.


then write down the good things you like about him, then destroy that paper. rip it. burn it. whatever you want.


THENN, just go out with your friends and search for a new, BETTER guy! :DHow do you fall out of love with someone?
There is no way to fall out of love with someone and you shouldnt try to. When you are truly fed up with a man you will leave him, whether you love him or not. I was in love with a man for a year after I broke up with him (we were together for five) and yes it hurt like hell, but I am so glad it is over now. I still love him but its been 3 and a half years and I found love elsewhere. the good kind. your love for this man may never go away. That doesn't mean you gotta stick around and put up with his shyt!
I prayed and prayed just like u after my first marriage, and I thought that God had forsaken me. I hurt sooooo bad that I thought I wouldn't be able to breath at times. The only thing that will heal a broken heart is time, and u must find urself... My X made me feel so down on myself that it took months to recover, but I forced myself to go out with friends. I didn't date for a year and a half. I started going to the gym; which built up my self confidence and made me a stronger person inside and out. My husband of over 15 years walked up my driveway with my brother, and I knew then what real luv was. The kind that doesn'y hurt, the kind that grows and grows. The kind that thinks u r beautiful no matter what, the kind that is ur bestest friend!!!!! I will say a prayer for u; because I know what u r going through. LOL K
You might want to visit this blog. It contain some valuable information regarding your problem that you might be able to take away from





http://www.mindchic.com
flirt with other people and when they start to make you feel good you will soon realise that it will make you feel better than what you think mis love at the moment!


find someone else!


have fun!


forget them!


hope this helped! :) x
get rid of everything he has given you


get rid of all memories of him


keep praying


make a wish at 11:11 pm


get a new fling, try to get ur mind off of him

No comments:

Post a Comment