Monday, August 16, 2010

How long did it take for you to fall out of love with someone?

Ive been in love with this guy for the last year, but its got even worse since we kisse d afew months ago. I dont think anything can happen between us though, but since we kissed its just got worse, i think about him everyday, i have this constant sicky feeling in my tummy and feel really upset because i miss him so much (he lives a few hours away now at uni) Im trying to forget about him buts its jsut not working, i go out and meet other guys but i jsut end up comparing thme to him and it makes me want him even more. How do i ever get over him??? Ive never been in love before. Im 18.How long did it take for you to fall out of love with someone?
time will heal but u will probably always feel 4 the person.How long did it take for you to fall out of love with someone?
I once dated a girl in high school and we was really close and was together for a lil over 6 years. I got in a really bad car accident in which i broke my back and my neck and became a t4 paraplegic and she left me because that. Even though I thought that it was a awful way to do somebody it took me close to a year to get over it and even 5 years later I still think about her and dream about her. I'm married and have moved on but I think i will probably always have certain feelings about her
It takes some time. It doesn't sound like you are ready to begin dating because you are always making comparisons. You should take the time and enjoy yourself. If you have hobbies devote more time to them. And eventually you will forget about him and maybe meet someone you share a lot in common with. In my personal experience I found that I met Mr. Right when I wasn't looking for anyone.
ive never fallen in love with som1 but maybe i think it will take a pretty much long time like it may be months or years to come out of it. the only soution to it is that you involve urself in some hefty work and make urself busy thats the only solution i can give u dearrrrr.... divert ur mind frm him/her
about a year. its very hard to forget about them since everything reminds you of them!!





can someone take my poll??


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Thats true love. No way to over come it. Only time will heal it. What i would suggest is go for him again if you love him. Go see him or call him and tell him how you feel. Good luck
i think the 1st one is the toughest as you dont know what works for you yet.





everyone has a different way of getting over someone and everytime it happens it takes a diff amount of time. sometimes it takes 1 month sometimes 4 months.





i think going out with other guys is not the best thing because as you said u'll always compare them to him. i think you should maybe go out with friends and have fun and do the things you want to do. therefore you dont miss him because you are happy with your life and your doing the things you want to do. i guess for me what works is try to be happy without him and that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment