Friday, August 20, 2010

Please: I need to fall out of love with him?

Basically, I love this guy but can never tell him. It's a complicated situation, but there is absolutely no way we could ever be together, or that I could even confess to him without ruining his life and current relationship (they are getting married). I don't want to completely cut him out of my life, if possible, because we are so close and I want him as a friend if I can't have him as a lover. I know I have to move on and stop thinking about him, and find a guy that I can be with, but every time I'm with another guy something reminds me of him and I get so frustrated with myself. It's not fair to the other guys, and I just want to be able to move on and fall in love with someone else.





How do you fall out of love with someone?Please: I need to fall out of love with him?
I had this problem once, but not with a guy who's getting married, so this is hard. What I had to do to get this guy out of my head was everytime I though about him, I would say to myself, ';Focus!! Focus on what you CAN have and focus on what will truly be able to make you happy.'; Cuz honey, he's gone, that ship has sailed. you need to find a way to distract yourself. Maybe distance yourself from him for a while, take on more hours at work, focus more on your studies. Tire your self out so you want have time to think about him.


Maybe take a sparring class or something to take out some of this frustration.Please: I need to fall out of love with him?
There's no easy way to fall out of love with someone. In fact there's no way at all really. It just takes time, time for those feelings to die down a bit. You'll meet someone you feel even more strongly about in the future, but in the meantime you just have to stay strong %26amp; go on with your life like he is.
okay this is a tough one.. maybe u can just telk him how u feel and then just not talk to him cuz u dont wanna mess things up. maybe ull feel better just telling him. what made u like him. do you know his wife? if u were married would u wanna know if your friend loved u if u did then u should tell him.
It's a bad thing to want what you can't have. Move on and live your life. There's more guys out there for you, just keep looking.
u hv to find some one new and different to distract u and keep thoughts about the other guy out of ur head!

No comments:

Post a Comment