Friday, August 20, 2010

How does my ex fall in love within 4 months?

How does my ex manage to fall in love with someone within 4 months and then ask them to move in with her? She just got out of a very serious relationship with me about 7 months ago. Is her new lover just a rebound?How does my ex fall in love within 4 months?
Well, Why are you worried about it? there is a reason why this person is your ex. Their life is none of your business anymore. It is apparent that they have moved on or are trying to move on. Maybe instead of worrying about them you should worry about yourself.How does my ex fall in love within 4 months?
Very likely a rebound relationship and it's more likely an infatuation rather than real love.
';Love knows no bounds';





She may be a rebound, she may not. Why do you care, he's not longer your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment