Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you make yourself fall out of love?

I'm in a long distance relationship... everything is going pretty well except for the fact that we are so far apart. It hurts me at times to love someone as much as I love him, but not to be able to express it.


I have come to love this man very much, and even more, I can see a future with this man. I want a future with this man. But I'm scared it won't get that far. I fear the distance is going to play a major factor here. He is such a great man %26amp; deserves so much love, I hurt that I am not there to give it to him. I worry that he will desire this and... well that will be the end of me. Don't get me wrong, I know he loves me and wouldn't want to hurt me but such is life.


I am to the point now where I love him so much and want to be there with him so badly it hurts. I am not going to just move without a commitment from him, and I know he can't move here.


Should I pull away to save myself from getting hurt later? But that will hurt both of us now.


What am I to do?How do you make yourself fall out of love?
I am going through the same situation so I know it is hard. You just have to keep hold of the fact that if he really loves you and knows he has your love, he will stay true. If he doesn't stay true then he does not really love you. We have as much time as it takes. We can either rush off and do something we may regret later or we can wait patiently to see which way our destiny lies. If at the end of the day it doesn't work out then we move on. It's all part of lifes learning experience and too often we don't hang around long enough to learn.xHow do you make yourself fall out of love?
fellow your heart
Have a good long talk and tell him what you just said. Maybe agree to see other people but somehow stay connected.


Love isn't easy and you have a big decision. Good luck to you.





As for falling out, it takes time, and there is no formula to how long that is. Dierks Bentley's first album has a lot of songs about letting go of lost love--it just isn't easy but you do it somehow--';gonna reach the side of a distant shore where I don't miss you anymore, gonna rest my heart in the hands of the lord...';
Long distant relationships are hard to begin with! You don't get to see each other on a regular basis and show your love to one another. It would be very easy to fall out of love in that situation because you want someone to hold and kiss and do all the couple things. It's not your fault but that's just the way life is. Try to be with someone who will be there for you when you need them to be and that relationship will be a hard one to fall out of love!
what happens if you quit talking to him or something like that. wont that hurt him too? think about it
Why can't either of you move?? IF it won't happen, back off if you can't or won't be together. Give yourself a little time and begin dating.
Follow your heart and talk to him I'm in a similar situation and I would definately commit to her
You have to be DIRECT about your needs! Create boundaries and make your needs clear. Ask him where he is in the relationship, what he expects. Trust yourself and make sure you know what you want so you can make a clear-headed decision!
wow this must really be hurting you right now but if you know that you really just cant be with him then you have to let him go somehow and one way is to never talk to him wether its on the phone or online and dont ever look at one of his pics. time really does all the healing but this will help and try to get involved in activities and hang out with friends and family more but time is what really can make it stop and go away and if you really know in your heart that you can never live without him then try as hard as you can to find someway to be with him even if it means hurting everyone else that you love in your life, but this is only if you truly cant live without him.
keep trying
you know what don't try to fall out of love with him because you might make your self sick . Just start thinking of a plan b or just be looking forward to seeing himm someday. Keep your hopes high.Think of what or whom you would be with if he leaves you instead of drawing away.

No comments:

Post a Comment