Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to fall out of love with someone??

am in love with my boyfriend, i really don't want to be in love with him, cause i feel like am LOOSING MY SELF in this relationship, i allow him to get away with certain things that i know the REAL me would not allow, he knows am inlove with him so he uses that to his advantage, he knows i can't leave him, which is soooo TRUE, cause ill be soo sadddddd, don't get me wrong we have soooooooo MUCH FUN together, but sometimes i just fell like we were just meant to be jus friends, but i wouldn't be able to stand cing him with someone else, HOW CAN I STOP LOVING THIS GUY, causing am loosing myself being with himHow to fall out of love with someone??
people are going to tell you loving this guy is a choice, but its not. You cant help who you love, but tell him your feelings have changed, but you want to be friends. I'm sure if he loves you, he'll understand and having him as your friend might help you see if you really only want to be friends or want more. I'm thinking if you have doubts, you should only be friends. You're going to be sad, but if its the right thing, you'll be so much happier in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment