Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i fall out of love with someone whom i see everyday?

IM INLOVE WITH MY OFFICEMATE.BUT HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND FOR 3 YEARS.I DONT WANT TO RUIN ANY RELATIONSHIP.I WANT TO ERASE MY FEELINGS FOR HIM.HOW CAN I FORGET ABOUT HIM IF I ALWAYS SEE HIM EVERYDAY?How can i fall out of love with someone whom i see everyday?
i had a guy in school like that. i was literally head over heels for him (no really, i went to kick the ball, went head first into the bleachers at gym). time is the only thing that got me over it. that and knowing that he didn't like me back. i was devistated. but in a few days i was over my sorrows and alright again (which was hard since i had 7 of 9 classes with him and walked to and from the other 2 with him cause they were close). you can't forget about him. you just have to find someone else and get over those feelings somehow. think of every horrible, obnoxious thing he ever did and realize that he's just like every other guy out there, no better then anyone elseHow can i fall out of love with someone whom i see everyday?
You don't. There is no switch to turn emotions off. You have to deal with it. Hope that in time you get over it. Act mature.
haha tell me about it, i work with my ex-wife, we got divorced be she started sleeping with another person at work, good times...
  • ltd
  • hair dryer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment