Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I fall out of love with someone?

I seriously need to get someone out from under my skin.





He and I were together a long time and have a child together.





And he just got married.





So now I totally need it done in my heart.


What can I do to shake off the feelings?





And I must input here that we have been broken up for years and years.


Its just this annoying hang-up that wont seem to go away.





And I really really want to be free of it.





Please help.





Concrete ways to rid yourself of loveHow do I fall out of love with someone?
you just have to let it happen. you have to tell yourself it's truly over and there's nothing you can do about it. try doing things to take your mind off of him. it helps a lot.How do I fall out of love with someone?
Additional Details


I'm not depressed.





There's the problem after all..





When people lose actual or perceived objects (or say persons as well), EVERYONE goes under the phases of grievieng called DABDA..





D-enial


A-nger


B-argainment


D-epression


A-cceptance





Usually, it is the denial and anger face that takes the longest...





Maybe you could try a little reflection. Ask yourself, why do I really feel this way? What did I want to happen? what DO I want to happen? At which decisions am I gonna be happy with...





Only with true acceptance can you start moving on from grief...
Only time heals...





In the meantime, get out of the house... Go out with friends. See movies, visit new places, try new things... Try to live your life. The absolute worst thing you can do is just sit at home and dwell on the subject... Maybe you'll even meet a new guy at some point while you're out having fun.





Live your life and have fun doing it! Life is really too short to be depressed...





Good luck.
Look, you never loose feeling, they just fade after time. You just... move on. There is no sure-fire way to move on. There is nothing you can really do, but... find someone else.
time...just give it time and it'll happen
oh hun...thats really sad...it takes a lot of time and u need to let ur feelings go...crying helps and seeing other ppl will help too. I am fairly close to being in this situation.
  • va loan
  • hair dryer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment