Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I fall out of love with someone?

I know this is a stupid question. But I am in love with a single dad w/ a 5 year old son and with an ex wife that he hates. This screams baggage I know. We are culturally different and also see things in different angles. We haven't really gotten deep into each other but he's been my friend for a couple of years. I don't know what to do. I always want to talk or hear from him but don't want to bug him that much. I stress out when I don't hear from him for a couple of days. what do i do?How do I fall out of love with someone?
I can't answer that one, cause I know what u are going through. My man has three kids and an ex wife that is still around. She really hurt him, and he is afraid of making a commitment. My only advice is to hang in there and if it is really meant to be, things will work out. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment