Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you fall out of love with someone?

It just won't work. It's been for a long time (few years), and I don't know how to move on. Sorry if I sound cheesy.


But yeah. How do I move on?





I've tried distracting myself, or finding someone else. I think I'm finally over him. But then as soon as he's near, I realize I'm not. It's been like this for awhile.





Any ideas? Thanks (:How do you fall out of love with someone?
Just think about the things that he did that turned you off! Realize that you are better off. Do not communicate with the person at all!!!! Just simply forget about this person, totally. Time really does have a way off getting us into different settings, if you will.How do you fall out of love with someone?
marry my ex-wife. seriously tho, there's no real way to turn it off, you just need to find someone or something that takes you to a happy place. I'm 51 and just found the love of my life last year, which is hard, because when your older most people (not just women) have been beaten down so much emotionally, mentally, physically or financially, they don't wanna open up anymore. you keep fightin the good fight and make yourself happy.
This can not just happen over night.


Follow yourself where your heart goes.


Take baby steps. 鈾?:)
sleep with their best friend
  • va loan
  • hair dryer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment