Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get my wife to fall in love with someone else?

I want to nail my soon to be divorced sis-in-law and I want my wife out of the way.How do I get my wife to fall in love with someone else?
well, silly......you simply ask for a threesome!!!! Then be considerate by extending a proper invitation to the soon to be ex brother-in-law!!!!How do I get my wife to fall in love with someone else?
I want to tell you this marriage is serious and you need to be serious as well. IT SAYS WHAT YOU TO DO OTHER WILL BE DONE TO YOU. Your wife proably really Loves you but you letting a desire over come you and that is not right to neither one of them. You can't leave ur wife to be with another woman that is committing adultery. I don't know how serious you are about the bible but you need to read. One day you are really going to find someone you Love and they are going to treat you the same way. So when it happens just remember what you did
She probably already is and just not wanting to hurt your feelings. Do her the favour and go find some one who deserves such a deep person as you. Corrrr who wants to be 'nailed' anyway! Is that a term for sexual intimacy or crucifixion?





HEY heres the answer........just tell your wife you don't love her any more and that you are in love with YOURSELF!





Thats it mate!





The way to build your future, nails and all.
kill yourself..!


with u dead.. she will eventually go for someone else..!





be a ghost and u can nail your sis-in-law even without having to wait for her to divorce..





well don't be angry with my answers....


this is the most quick and fast.. straight forward and simple way to solve your ';the most difficult'; questions..
I am guilty of doing this to my wife. It was not worth it. I caught VD. My sister in law denied it ever happened and my wifes family turned their backs on her because she will not forgive her sister for sleeping with me. Too many lives get destroyed, especially the innocent ones.
you need to stop playing. no one with any sense would ask a question like this. you are not the first man that wanted to sleep with his wife's relative. grow up. whats supposed to happen after that? you gonna ride off into the sunset with sis- in-law? doubt it. as cruddy as it is, if you are compelled to cheat...do it somewhere else. even a dog doesnt s*#@ where it sleeps.
Are you serious? If so you have another thing coming to you!


I dont even know you and i already think you might be one of the most pathetic cowards i have ever come in contact w/!


Your soon to be ex-wife probably cant wait til she finds someone better then you...although that wont be too hard...Your morals so are outta wack! I hope you werent too stupid to actually have kids.... If so i feel for them. I know what it is like to have a piece of **** dad...i guess they do too!
Do you really want your brother's left overs?





For a moments gratification with the s.i.l. (she probably doesn't want to be nailed by you anyhow) you want to screw up your marriage?





Your wife's better off without you!
ahahahahah... u r so funny... r u serious? u can't get anyone to fall in love with anyone.. You really think your wife's gonna keep quiet when you go after your sis in law? hahahaha... your wife's gonna hammer you... be prepared.. hehehehehehe
That is awful of you...Just tell her...can you be honest for once in your life??? That is terribel that you want to ';nail'; your soon to be divorced sister in law...Do YOu have any morals??? my guess is a no....
You are the one who should be NAILED right to train track. How would you like it if your wife wanted to nail your brother or your bestfriend. Go crawl under a rock. Idiot!
Ok - my question to you - ';How old are you?'; Your question sounds like something written by someone very young.
Be nice and save her the pain and leave her, so she can be happy with someone else on her own terms :)
her and the divorcee husband can cry on each others shoulders, accuse her of cheating and away u go LOL





are u by chance swedish haha
E-mail her this question, and make sure you post a real pic in your avatar. That should do the trick.
That's funny
Break her heart.


Don't shower her with ';Good Morning Honey'; or ';You Look Good Today';..it'll get to her..just wondering, if you don't love her, why'd you marry her?
Good luck banging your sister in law LOL
y would her sister want to nail u. Im sure she knows first hand what a POS u r.

No comments:

Post a Comment