Friday, August 20, 2010

How is it easy to fall out of love?

They say falling in love is easy but falling out of love is one of the hardest things to do..i agree personally. my ex told me when he dumped me, that he fell out of love with me. But two days before he dumped me he told me he loved me with all his heart but i could feel he was lying. He said he was just randomly thinking to himself that he didnt think he was in love with me anymore because he didnt have the desire to see me that day,and we argued too much. i know it was probably just another girl involved also so i didnt count that out im not naive. Everyone argues! EVERYONE so i think thats just a dumb excuse to fall out of love with someone. I agree that if you can fall out of love that easily, you were never in love in the first place.How is it easy to fall out of love?
Something that most people misunderstand about love, is that it isn't something that you fall in and out of. It is something that you work at. Not that it's hard all the time. In fact, the best love is easy to do. But it's just that, it is something that you do. Love is a verb. You don't fall out of love with someone, you Stop loving them. You stop putting any effort into the relationship. You think more about yourself than the one that you 'love'. It's not just a switch that you turn on and off, it's something that you have to do.How is it easy to fall out of love?
Falling out of love is not easy. I personally just broke up with my boyfriend of 4 years, and it was teh hardest thing I have ever done. I do still love him, but I think that we just cant fit good together. We fight ALOT, and we have to much taht we disagree on. Perhaps your boyfriend (ex) is in teh same boat? Maybe he does care but he feels like in the long run things would just end badly.





Things will get better though, or at least so Im told %26lt;3
It's pretty godamn easy if you're someone like me who gets uninterested easily. It's not a bad thing, you can't help it. I'd say it's equally easy to fall in and out of it, but one day you find that special person who you fall for as easy as that.
falling in love isn't easy, its thrilling-not easy! falling out of love is very very easy
'; i could feel he was lying';





You went with your gut, which is almost always the right way to go.
I disagree. I think falling in love is hard and falling out of love is easy...
if u have to ask yourself, ';am i in love?'; then ur not.
most people confuse love with lust.. im sure that's what he did however sometimes people think they are in love then as they get to know the true you find out that they are in for more then they bargained for i have fallen out of love before but after years of abuse one can expect that





its not easy to fall out of love at all when people change your love slowly starts fading away the next thing you know your not in love with them however if you were or are in a serious relationship with this person you will always think about them and wonder what if i still have feelings for him/her chances are your just lonely or horny

No comments:

Post a Comment