Friday, August 20, 2010

You don't need a reason to fall in love, and you fall in love with someone who you don't even know, why? ?

I'm not only talking about love at first sight, but it's hard to get to know someone well even after a whole week, a whole month, sometimes even longer. Yet your heart starts yearning for this person when he or she is out of sight, you feel like you want to see him or her again and again.





Sometimes you know that this person is not made for you, due to your own circumstances and situations, so even though you know, why does this heart feel so restless and full of pain?





Is it possible to fall in love with someone within a month and so deep that you forget yourself and your feelings? Even though I knew this person will have to go back home, I still never thought of myself, I didn't get the chance to think about myself. It's amost three months since he's gone, and I still have the same feelings for him, I'm still looking around desperately for him and I still want him to come back.





Am I in love, really? What shall I do? Shall I tell him, how I've become crazy for him? He has confessed his love for me, but if this is love, why is love written in our fate if destiny can't bring us together? If I haven't confessed my love for him, that's because I don't want to hurt my heart even more, because I know after telling him, he will be happy and I'll be yearning to see his face glowing in my love.You don't need a reason to fall in love, and you fall in love with someone who you don't even know, why? ?
There are many reasons for falling in love, and as you stated, your mind and feelings tell you, this isn't right or won't work. Those usually are the right feelings.


But that feeling of being ';In Love'; can be overwhelming and drowns out the rational part of our beings.


I read a long time ago, that when we fall for some stranger, and way to fast to be based on the knowledge of that person, it's usually because, they are so close a reflection of some one you loved as a child. It could have been a parent, aunt or uncle, or teacher. But someone, who cared for you, and loved you dearly.


So when you meet someone, who brings back those memories, they stir up those old feelings of love. Even though, you can't recall who the original person was. But feelings run deep and stay with us, most of our lives.


He's been gone three months now, and that feeling hasn't left you. However, it's more like a feeling of loss or regret, you are feeling now.


If you had been together for three months, and learned more about him, would your feeling of love still be the same? I doubt it.


Love is blind, and it often takes time, for our eyes to open and see that person for who they really are. What you see then, may delight and please you, and can turn into true love, and on the other hand, may cause you to say to yourself, ';What the hell was I thinking?';


So if destiny doesn't give you a chance to confess your love, you will just have to live with a sweet memory of what might have been.


One of those ship board romances or two ships that pass in the night.


Don't worry, if this one doesn't come to pass, there will be others that will and perhaps be a lot more real and true for you.You don't need a reason to fall in love, and you fall in love with someone who you don't even know, why? ?
you pretty much just summed up my situation. i would call that love and i would definitely tell him. it could be written in your fate and destiny just cant bring you together right now...just tell him and see where that takes you..
Its not love, love does not hurt you like this, this is infatuation and it is bad. You will eventually get over him when you meet someone else.
That's too long

No comments:

Post a Comment