Monday, August 16, 2010

How can you fall out of love with someone that you have a child with and has been with that person for 4 years

The reason I am asking this question is because I feel like I am being cheated on and I dont want to keep being stupidHow can you fall out of love with someone that you have a child with and has been with that person for 4 years
men are idiots. thats why. my gut is always right and yours probably is too. good luck.How can you fall out of love with someone that you have a child with and has been with that person for 4 years
Seek councilling or couples therapy to find out your true feelings.
You don't ';fall out of love';------you fall in love with someone else.


Happened to me at 24 yrs....
well, if the relationship is not going well or even if it is, love can sometimes be a superficial emotion. You don't realize that you don't love the person until you have already made serious commitments to them, or in your case with them. When I fell out of love with my ex-husband, it was because I met the man of my dreams, even though I had always thought it was my husband, I was wrong, and I never knew it until I found someone else. And your heart is going to be right, I am so much happier with my new husband than my x. my x never really did me wrong, i just didn't love him anymore and being with someone else is what made me realize just how much i didn't love my x.





If he is cheating, shame on him, but most likely it means that it was never meant to be in the first place, and that he may not love you anymore. But guess what you will find someone better too! Don't give up and don't be discouraged about these things, God (or whatever you believe in) is going to set the standards and he may even up the stardards, whatever God does, is in his will and if your boyfriend doesn't love you anymore (even if you still love him) doesn't mean that you are incapable of being happy, it means that you haven't even experienced that true happiness yet!





Good luck to you!





: )
GUYS CAN BE LIKE THAT SWEETIE... STILL CARE ABOUT SOMEBODY, BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR SO LONG, BUT IT'S NOT THE RELATIONSHIP THEY WANT REALLY, SO THEY CHEAT... ALOT OF GUYS DO... AND IT SUCKS!!!..





SORRY TO SAY THAT TO YOU, BUT I HATE IT JUST AS MUCH AS YOU DO TOO!!!........... :-/





LEAVE HIM! .....
Do you love him that much? If you do then embrace the pain... then if you can't hold on any longer step back. Like what the line in Mummy Returns...';Give now fight later.'; Let him go first then wait if he comes back. Terribly painful but not as much as consciously being stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment