Monday, August 16, 2010

How do u fall out of love with someone?

i had a gf for 1 and a half years and she doesnt love me anymore and hates me and talkes **** but i still love her and want to be together or even freinds but i dont want to love her and i dont know how to stop i need to move on but i dont kno how to, she was my one and only soul mate how does someone move past thatHow do u fall out of love with someone?
Falling in love with someone is like an addiction. As cliche as it sounds, the shortcut way to getting over an addiction is substitution - replace it with someone else. Find someone else (this is not my first choice; rebounds are not good) or someTHING else like a hobby, a new interest (this is my first choice) to replace it.





I used to love my ex dearly. I thought about him everyday, wondering how I was going to fall out of love with him because he didn't love me back. I forced myself into a lot of new activities and new dates but I still was in love with him... until one day.





One day, I just decided to learn Portuguese. Then I fell in love with the Portuguese culture, and suddenly, around that time, I didn't think of my ex anymore, and I felt different. I felt I was finally over him.





So, it takes time sweetie. Don't force it, but the best you can do is keep yourself occupied, find new interests and one day you just won't be in love with her anymore. And you will be happy. Good luck.How do u fall out of love with someone?
First off, if you still love her, you CAN NOT try to be friends at the moment. While I know its probably the total opposite of what you want to do right now, you have to stop contacting her, talking to her, seeing her. Otherwise it's just going to make her a lot harder to get over. If you really want to move on, thats what you need to do. Go and be with your friends, have fun and do whatever it was you used to do (before you started going out with her) that made you happy. It will take time and you will still think about her a lot at first, but gradually, the feeling will fade. And when that's happened, THEN maybe you can try and be friends, if you both still want to be.





If she was your soul mate and you were destined to be together, then you would never have broken up. I don't know if I believe in soul mates, but if you do, then yours is still waiting out there somewhere for you to get over this girl and come and find them!
I think you're in love with love, not with her. She's just the object. You're in love with the attention and affection she gave you. You're not getting that now though and it's understandable you miss it. Everyone wants to be loved. If you weigh the positives and negatives and take a step back you'll realize she isn't what you really want. If she hates you, she's not your soul mate. i'm sure you are a great guy and I know you'll find someone who will care about you with the same capacity that you can care for them. It'll make you see what you were missing because relationships are a two way street and you deserve respect. Good luck sweetie! :)
The others were right, you can not make someone love you. If your girlfriend no longer loves you, and has no interest in you what so ever, you need to move on. It is very hard, but with time you will heal, and you will find someone else. Going through the pain of moving on from a failed relationship is much easier than going through the pain of not letting that person go. No matter what you do, if they are not into you, there is nothing you can do to get them back. Just move on with your life. There are plenty of fish in the ocean, even though it doesn't seem like it right now. Time heals all wounds and you will only become stronger. Chalk it up as a lesson learned and go find some one who will love you unconditionally. You deserve better.
I know what you are going through. I liked a guy for 2 years, and then I had to move. :( I still do like him, even though I'm exactly 368 miles away and haven't talked to him in 6 months. The truth, I'm in the process of learning, is that you will ALWAYS love them, nomatter where they are, nomatter what they do, to you, or to anyone, you will always love them. You may not always be IN love with them, but you will always love them. Something recent that has more to do with your question, that is happening to me, is that I'm starting to crush a little on someone else. In time, this will happen to you. TRUST ME. For a while I thought I would just moap around for the rest of my life wishing I was good enough for him. But now, I realize it's okay, and that I need to just accept the fact that I do love him, and I always will. When you first start crushing on someone new, you will feel afraid, most likely, because you won't want to let them go, you won't want to let the memories of them go, And that's okay. In time though, you will love again. I know I will, I know that now.
Dealing with a break up is dealing with emotions that are stored in your memory, therefore stored in your brain. Keep your mind busy, get busy with anything, look it as an opportunity to do things you always wanted, keep yourself occupied with a hobby as much as you can, doing this will make you forget and move on faster.





Keeping your ex as a friend is neither healthy for you, her or anybody! there were memories there that won't let neither one of you interact just as ';friends'; because there is a history! so is done! just keep yourself busy! May I recommend renting your favorite sitcom and watching every episode with family or friends!
Well. if you don't like her anymore, you should hang-out with people she doesn't like so she notices. hey ... I think he doesn't like me... because he is hanging out with those people. You should also pretend you don't even know her. pretend you can't see her when you walk past her, don't even look at her. And always watch out for her with one eye and use the other to scan for something better. once you find something you like.. ask the person out or become there new best friend... and then she will surely be jealous and by that time she will most defianatly know that you have moved on to bigger and better things and she should to..... sure hope this helps!! Good luck... from campiegirl
Well, if you really do care for someone then its going to be hard to just forget about them especially if they were you first love. But, if you want to get over her quicker start thinking about all the negative stuff that she has said to you, or think about how she talks sh*t about you. Why would you want to be with someone that does that you adn tries to hurt you. there is going to be someone out there that is going to give you the world and actually going to care and love you back.
Sometimes it just happens over time, like if you really have nothing in common, want very different things, you feel neglected. I had a guy break up with me that I was head over heels in love with. I know it will sound ridiculous, but it helped me to glue a pic of his head on to a pic of a ballerina wearing a pink tutu. I had to laugh each time I looked at it, and every time our paths crossed.
figure out why she hates u, and talks bad about u.


maybe its something bad u did to her and u dont know.


and if u figure it out, change it.


or maybe she just doesnt feel comfortable with u anymore.





Love is cruel, u give it to someone it stays.


i would say move on and find someone better for u


and not give u hell. :)





be careful and goodluck!
You act so weak. that why she doesent love you any more. She has no respect because your too soft. If you stand up for yourself you';ll be suprised how far you can go. Stop holding yourself back! Your getting in your own way! Seriously the universe is doing you a big favor and you will look at her one day and say yuck!
I agree with alot of other people. Time is very important for getting over someone, but you also have to put the effort in. You can stay close, but also look at other options. Maybe try seeing someone, and maybe slowly getting out of the love state of mind with her.
it takes time. just get rid of everything that reminds you of her. start going out with other friends and keeping yourself distracted its hard trust me dont expect it to happen over night--dont even expect it to happen next month. it takes time but you will get over her and you will be fine trust me :)





good luck
Its hard...you cant just all of a sudden fall out of love with someone, and that sucks! It took me almost 2 years to get over my ex...and it cost me a potentially awesome relationship that could have gone somewhere if I wasnt so hung up on my ex. It unfortunatly took another guy to get me over my ex...(that and him doing some really shitty things to me) But overall...im honestly happy he was a complete *** to me at the end because if he wasnt...I would probably still have feelings for him today. Not as strong...but they would still be there. I was in that ';if he ever comes back, and I get another chance...im taking it'; mode...not even caring what relationship, or how good it was at the time without him. So he backstabbed me, and I was in the beginning of a great relationship...thats how I got over my ex. Its soo much better to do it on ur own though...You just need to realize that theres other fish in the sea. Shes not the only one out there, your going to find someone else that loves you, and will do anything for you. Its just a matter of time. Good luck!!
Are you with her because you're in need of attention and love or you seriously see yourself with her for a long time, even when you are really old. I sense that you do not love and accept yourself 100%





Read the book ';Awareness'; by Osho.
You have to realize it can't work and just give yourself time to be able to support yourself emotionally. It's not healthy to love somone who doesn't love you. Just get her out of your mind by doing something you really enjoy that doesn't remind you of her.
You just said it,that should be enough.She hates you and talks sh*T about you..You need to man up,and realize whats going on.Your gonna find someone else,and you'll forget all about her.You must be young.Aaahhhh it happens all the time.This is puppy love
Im experiencing this my self if you want to move on you have to distant your self from her thats what im doing im not callen or texten him. You have to get your mind off her and focuse on sothing else.
I think you should try to talk to someone else, just ask your true friends to help you.





Mine please, helppp :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
gayrod





mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Get a blow up doll n put her face on it then do work on that thing with ur strap on lmao
Just fall in love with someone else, its hard to do but go for like a best friend who is always there for you.
You gotta try and forget her man.Look for someone else who will accept you for who you are.Watch the movie ';Sideways';.
You can't make anyone love you.





Move on.
think of all the negatives about her and all the good stuff that you can do without her.
She probably saw your true colors.
time. you cant just be like ';i dont love this person anymore';


it takes time and effort. sorry babydoll:(
impossible
you move on if you dnt love them?
idk how lesbians fall out of love?
time

No comments:

Post a Comment