Monday, August 16, 2010

Is it possible to fall out of love with someone unwillingly?

Lets call him Bryan.


He texted me for the first time in early April.


And he was a friend of a friend.


He went to a school a few towns away from me


And ever since we started talking, we talked every single day.


We talked about everything and learned each othrs life stories within a week


I started to like him, and it was later confirmed that he liked me as well


Everything was great, except for the fact that he was to move to Uruguay in 20 days since the day I met him.


A week before he moved I would lie in bed every night and cry myself


to sleep.


There was an ache in my whole body five days beforr he left


I began writing letters for him every day, planning on giving them to him the day before he left


I ended up giving him only one that I had wrote only a few hours befire he recieved it





Anyway, after he left, I thought I'd be able to get over him


But it has now been 7 months since he left


And everyday I still think of him and get the same ache in body again


I miss him. And I know that I'm only 16. I know. But when I asked my


mom how I would know if I was in love with someone, she said that I would just know.


I've never felt like this about anyone else before, and I can honestly say that I'm in love with him.


Is there anyway to get over this? Because I know I can't go on being in love


with someone that lives thousands of miles away.Is it possible to fall out of love with someone unwillingly?
You may indeed love him. Talk to him, if you can, and see if he feels the same. If so you may want to try to have a long distance relationship.


I do think though, that if you say you 'can't go on being in love


with someone that lives thousands of miles away' then your feelings may not be strong enough to hold up to a LD relationship.


However, if you feel strongly, you're gonna hurt. Try listening to uplifting music... try writing out all your thoughts... go out more, hang with friends. Basically, you need to distract yourself.


It will hurt for some time, and you can cry if you need to, we've all been there, so noone can judge you for it. But try to understand that you are young, and there will be waaaay more love in your future. You can't be so sad that you let those moments pass you by.


Maybe someday in the future, you will move, or he will move and your paths may cross again. It may be that it was not yet meant to be.


Keep believing that everything happens for a reason... and that you are never alone in your feelings.Is it possible to fall out of love with someone unwillingly?
You can't fall out of love . . . If you love someone, you'll love them forever.


But that doesn't mean he will be the only guy. There are tons of other great guys out there! You'll find someone! You need to move on . . . you can still keep in touch and I'm not saying to just forget him. You just need to get on with your life. Good luck!
Ok hon, you need to let him go and move on. You are young and there are many more guys out there and the best is yet to come. Wipe away the tears and start going out with friends, you'll meet someone special when you least expect it.
  • va loan
  • hair dryer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment