Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you fall out of love with someone?

I'm in love with with a complete jerk, i can't help but love him more and more each day. It hurts so bad. I hate that i love him. I have to fall out of love with him. Should I avoid him or try just to completly shut him out of my life? How can I do it? I know it's going to take awhile for me to even start getting over it. Or is it impossibe? Please help. I'm beggingHow do you fall out of love with someone?
Yes, it is possible. And yes, you should try your hardest to get over him. I broke up with my boyfriend of three years about a week ago and am already completely over him. I actually dumped him on our anniversary because he was mean enough to suggest that I didn't deserve to be taken out. I had no trouble getting over him because he is truly a selfish and ill-tempered person. I couldn't imagine myself spending the rest of my life with someone who annoys me more than makes me happy. I could no longer deal with someone who is such a jerk that it's embarrassing to be seen with him in public. I have not completely cut him out of my life, but I only talk to him when he initiates. I don't ever feel the urge to call him anymore or see what he is up to. I'd still like to be friends with him, but I don't know if it would really bother me if that didn't end up happening...





Key points:


- Can you picture yourself happy with him for the rest of your life?


- Would you want your best friend to be with someone like him?How do you fall out of love with someone?
It takes time. You have to make yourself not think of him. When the memories come to your mind, push them out. Remind yourself why you know you shouldn't love him. When the tears start, remind yourself. When you feel that feeling in the pit of your stomach that says I can't let go, tell yourself you can. Be persistent and don't give in to what you think you want but do what you know is best for you and those around you. Its hard but yes, yes a thousand times you CAN fall out of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment