Monday, August 16, 2010

How do i fall out of love with someone i work with?

I'm deeply in love with this girl, we are good friends. She has alot of friends that are boys. She also likes to flirt. I am really nice to her show her alot of attention and I sometimes try to hard (which is difficult because i like her so much). But she does not always give me the same love and affection back. I think I should stop being so nice to her and just be her friend as I am looking like an idiot and desperate but it is so difficult. Only way I can stop being nice to her is by being cold. Someone HELP!!How do i fall out of love with someone i work with?
Lol! Being cold? =/ Tsk tsk..





Let me tell you something simple..





YOU CAN NEVER STOP LOVE.. EVER!!!





The more you resist, the more it persist ;)





Take it from my experience, cause it happened to me... TWICE! :)How do i fall out of love with someone i work with?
I am in the same situation but the one i like has boyfriend. At least you have a head start there mate.





Be yourself and every now and then show her attention but the key here is to be UNIQUE and different to other guys because she is used to guys since she has lots of male friends.





I'd say being unpredictable might be good too. Do something that she does not expect like small surprises (could be gifts, nice restaurant etc.).





P.s. Find out if she likes surprises though. Some girls might hate surprises.





Good luck mate.
no don't be cold , still be nice but dont show her so much attention





answer mine? http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment