Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you fall out of love with a guy you can never be with?

Basically, I love this guy but can never tell him. It's a complicated situation, but there is absolutely no way we could ever be together, or that I could even confess to him without ruining his life and current relationship. I don't want to completely cut him out of my life, if possible, because we are so close. I know I have to move on and stop thinking about him, and find a guy that I can be with, but every time I'm with another guy something reminds me of him and I get so frustrated with myself. It's not fair to the other guys, and I just want to be able to move on and fall in love with someone else.





How do you fall out of love with someone?How do you fall out of love with a guy you can never be with?
Well, I've been in a situation such as that and am going through something similar with someone else, which I think proves that it IS possible to fall out of love, or even just 'like' with someone without really trying. Basically you need to just keep thinking about it as you are now and sooner or later someone you can really connect with will come around and you'll be falling for them before you know it...





I can assure you that, if what you say is true, you will meet someone fairly soon and you will either be great friends or may have the potential to have a relationship. I hope this helped.How do you fall out of love with a guy you can never be with?
You will just fall more love with him. What I suggest is when his relationship gets rough or they break up , go for it, what do you have to lose.
if you try you fall the more

No comments:

Post a Comment