Friday, August 20, 2010

What would you do if you fall madly in love with someone who worships the devil ?

if you fell madly in love for someone, and months later after the relationship got serious , that person tells you that he worships the devil , and wants to follow him/her .what would you do ? considering the fact that your feelings are already deeply involved for that person ...and completely hypontized by that person ...!! well, I'd like to know what would you do in that situation ...and As the proverb says, when you fall in love, you fall in a hole .....! how would you get out of this particular hole ?What would you do if you fall madly in love with someone who worships the devil ?
Run as fast as you can away from this person and don't look back or you will truly be sucked into the hole.What would you do if you fall madly in love with someone who worships the devil ?
I would have to decide how detrimental to my well being this was going to be. Bearing in mind that Witchcraft and Devil worship are two different things- i am a witch so i know- is the other person merely participating in witchcraft or devil worship. The latter is dangerous and the sensible course would be to leave- the former needs understanding and can be a beautiful way to live.


Libby
It could never happen. I would not get seriously involved in a relationship without knowing details of the person's theological leanings -- if any.
To tell you the truth I would leave this person. If you don't want to leave this person you could probably try and convince them to not worship the devil.
I am the devil[insert local name] I he does not worship me he is a sad fake, looking for attenchion and being cool [insert current phase].





If you have a problem with a devil worshipper or [insert faith] then dont bother with him as it will always bother you.
i agree. i have never been involved in a serious relationship with anyone before knowing what they believed in and why.
I'd tell them i respect that they worship the devil and that i loved them but that i didn't think loves means having to believe in all the same things after all everyone is different no one is the same!
I'd get him to understand that I want to believe my own things, make my own choices, etc. If not...then depending on how much I loved him, I'd just join him.

No comments:

Post a Comment