Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What happens when you fall out of love with someone???

I have been with my boyfriend for the past four years we just had a child and I am as unhappy as ever.. During the past four years I have gone thru physical,mental and, emotional abuse and now I am to the point that I think I hate him and cant get over what he has done and what he has said to me.. How do you finally say enough is enough??What happens when you fall out of love with someone???
Bye! with closed door in face and all. :DWhat happens when you fall out of love with someone???
You have taken the first step by asking this question. You are not in love with this man, you are not happy with this man and you and your child are not safe with this man.





I urge you to look in your local phone book under women's safe shelters, domestic violence hotline or others. They can help you make a plan and get out of the relationship in a safe way. It may be too hard for you to do this on your own. Do it for yourself and for your child. Take care and be well.
move on with your life lose the jerk.
You just do it. Tell him you've had enough of his abuse and toss him out.
You just walk out the door and be done with it!
  • va loan
  • hair dryer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment